Monday, October 31, 2011

Exercise to resolve resistance


I've been pondering about how to deal with the problem of getting started the things you'd like to do, overcoming resistance. I know there are some useful things like EFT, Wingwave, etc. to get started. I personally have good experience with something from my Feldenkrais approach which works quite well in live-face-to-face-session, and my first trials in online-coaching sessions have been very promising. I'd like to sharpen it and condense the whole thing to a 10-15 minute exercise. Currently it takes about 30-40 minutes. Maybe it takes that long anyhow - but that's a thing I'd like to find out.

What I'm looking for: 5 volunteers to explore this exercise. [UPDATE: All free spots have been filled.]


What do you need?
  • A clearly stated topic you feel resisting, where your mind is wandering around, s.th. you don't like to start, which makes you uncomfortable, etc.
  • Be willing to monitor your body sensations, breathing, etc. You don't need any expertise in this but should be willing to put your focus on it.
  • Find an online date with me to try it out. We'll probably need about 30-40 minutes.
  • Be willing to give me honest feedback right after the session how it worked for you, and as follow-up a week later how it worked out in the longer run.
  • Please check the general terms of the explorations at: Blog-Post: Do you help me to practice?
Would anyone of you be willing to try it out with me?
If so, please send me an email to coaching-playground@gmx-topmail.de [UPDATE: All free spots have been filled. If you're interested anyhow you can contact me for a regular coaching session.]

No comments:

Post a Comment